Neck Diagram with Guitar HEADSTOCK

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to create a fretboard diagram with a headstock? I am working on a set of games for guitar teachers who teach group classes based on my teaching method, and I would like to have the ability to include the headstock (like in the attached photo) in the diagrams I create.

Thanks so much!

-Brian Parham
    Founder of Rock Dojo
    www.rockdojo.org/

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 7.46.50 PM.png

Hi Brian

Thank you for the feature request. I'm not personally aware of this ever being requested so there are no immediate plans to offer headstocks I'm afraid. I can certainly have a search through our potential features list and either add your comments to try and bump it up the list or add it as a new potential feature.

Thanks
    Dean

Hi Brian,

Actually we do have a request in our ticket system for headstocks! It's not being targeted for a release very soon, but will get done eventually..

In the mean time, I guess you're aware ND allows you to add images to pages? Have a look at the "READ ME" example page which has our logo on it.

If you have a suitable headstock picture you could add it onto your page and place it at the nut of your fretboards! Of course you'd have to rotate it if necessary outside of ND first though.

Hope that helps..
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information