PDA

View Full Version : Neck Diagram with Guitar HEADSTOCK

bparham79
11-14-2017, 02:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to create a fretboard diagram with a headstock? I am working on a set of games for guitar teachers who teach group classes based on my teaching method, and I would like to have the ability to include the headstock (like in the attached photo) in the diagrams I create.

Thanks so much!

-Brian Parham
Founder of Rock Dojo
www.rockdojo.org/

Dean
11-14-2017, 09:03 AM
Hi Brian

Thank you for the feature request. I'm not personally aware of this ever being requested so there are no immediate plans to offer headstocks I'm afraid. I can certainly have a search through our potential features list and either add your comments to try and bump it up the list or add it as a new potential feature.

Thanks
Dean

Justin
11-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Hi Brian,

Actually we do have a request in our ticket system for headstocks! It's not being targeted for a release very soon, but will get done eventually..

In the mean time, I guess you're aware ND allows you to add images to pages? Have a look at the "READ ME" example page which has our logo on it.

If you have a suitable headstock picture you could add it onto your page and place it at the nut of your fretboards! Of course you'd have to rotate it if necessary outside of ND first though.

Hope that helps..