PDA

View Full Version : Jazz 7th Chords Diagrams

jockster
07-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have any diagrams of typical Jazz chords (Maj7, Min7, Dom7, 1/2-Dim7, etc etc) they could share with me,

Many thanks for your help, Simon

Dean
08-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Hi Simon

It seems that users are not overly keen on freely sharing content created in Neck Diagrams. Quite possibly, and I guess understandably because they've invested both time and money in order to create quality material - whether that's to support their teaching practices, websites or personal studies etc.

That said, while users may not share the actual FBD file for further editing, some do share a wealth of free resources in other formats.

I don't really want to suggest one particular user other any other, but if you look through our testimonials section you may come across something that has what you're looking for. Link below

https://www.neckdiagrams.com/user-testimonials

You may also want to ask on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/NeckDiagrams

Hope this helps

IrwinPo
08-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Hi Dean, do you think there could be a market for paid content created in Neck Diagrams? Would you guys like to see something like that? I'm just curious.

Dean
08-27-2018, 01:57 PM
Hi there,

We have many users who use ND to produce content they offer for sale on the www - whether it's a books on Amazon, the big guitar mags, DVD's, Youtube vids or articles sold on Guitar Instructors own website.

We have thought about offering a platform for users to upload and freely share their work but I'm not sure if we've discussed a paid for store yet.

In my personal opinion, I don't think many people will just buy diagrams that they can easily create themselves, it's the overall content assisted by the diagrams that'll have more appeal.

Hope that helps

sj1
03-18-2019, 09:00 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have any diagrams of typical Jazz chords (Maj7, Min7, Dom7, 1/2-Dim7, etc etc) they could share with me,

Many thanks for your help, Simon

Here are some to get you going. Enjoy!

mefree
04-24-2020, 12:36 PM
Cmaj7, C7, Cm7, Cm7b5 attached.

Xuco
09-27-2020, 06:04 PM
Well thank you very much for those sevenths