PDA

View Full Version : Problem with hollow dots and intervals in Neck Diagrams 2

Martin
03-18-2019, 01:26 PM
Hi,

I'm having the following problem. When I work with a diagram and I use the hollow dots, I can`t see the interval like in Neck diagrams 1. In the solid dots they appear without any problem. What can I do?

Thanks,

Regards

kn4ud
03-18-2019, 04:48 PM
I have noticed this same problem and have tried to change the color of the notes and intervals but it still wants to print it in white and I have not been able to change it to black where I can see it. I change this color but it does not change it on the fretboard. I had to go with black dots in order to see the notes. Not sure if I am doing things correct but it works fine in ND1 why not in ND2.

Justin
03-19-2019, 03:00 AM
Indeed this is a problem :( The workaround for now is to select the notes themselves and change the label colour directly on them. Of course you can select multiple notes at once (hold down the SHIFT key whilst selecting) or right-click and choose "Select all notes" (if they're all hollow ones..) and set the colour for a group of notes in one go.

We'll be making a code fix available via a new build, probably end of the week. We're most likely going to add a default colour for hollow note marker text. In ND1 you can't change the hollow text colour at all - it's always black, so it looks like along the way we've allowed it to be changed and not realised the impact of picking up the default note text colour :rolleyes:

We'll have it fixed soon!

Johnland
03-21-2019, 01:11 AM
Thank goodness, this was driving me nuts!

Having a separate default color for hollow note markers would be an excellent idea!

Thanks!

Dean
04-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Just a quick post so readers know that this was resolved in ND 2.0.2 released on March 28th 2019