PDA

View Full Version : Understanding ND2

kn4ud
03-21-2019, 02:41 PM
I would like to change the default size of the dots on the fretboard and make it stay the size I need for the whole set. I have been trying to do this without any success it will change the one I am working on but when I do the next dot it defaults back to the original size. I like to use dot size of 25 for better visibility from the music stand. Currently I have to use the default which is 17 then go back highlight all the notes and change the size or do each note as I place them on the fretboard. It would be better for me to be able to change the default and not have to go back and go through the process I have been doing. Am I missing something in my setup or is what I am saying the way it is designed to work?

FwLineberry
03-27-2019, 09:14 AM
I have the same issue with label font size. I can change the color of the markers and labels and it will stay, but changes to the font size won't stay. I have to select all the notes afterward and change the font size.

kn4ud
03-27-2019, 05:57 PM
I have been going back and changing this after the sheet is done. It would be nice and time saving if all these parameters could be set at the beginning.

I use these neck diagrams and guitar pro 7 together doing up lessons. Some can work with tabs just fine and others seem to progress better using a neck diagram with fingering numbers 1,2,3,4 etc. I have a neck diagram in my cad program and use it in most cases because I have the ability to put multi fingerings on the same fret. This would be a nice feature to have on ND2.

I am not trying to rock the boat with my comments . I know the guys have worked hard to give us this useful tool and I appreciate and support it and I know it will only get better as time goes on. Can't wait to see the new changes and improvements.

FwLineberry
03-28-2019, 02:27 AM
You can use the custom label for fingerings. I've done that where you might use finger 3 or 4 on the same note. I put 3/4 in a custom label. You're limited to three characters, though.