PDA

View Full Version : Trouble exporting diagram with graphics added

FwLineberry
04-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Neck Diagrams 2.02

Windows 8.1

I'm pulling my hair out on this one.

I'm trying to create a diagram of all the notes on the fingerboard. The program doesn't allow for having both the sharp and flat names for the enharmonic notes, so I've tried to fake it by creating a graphic for each of the sharp/flat notes. When I import these graphics onto my diagram, one random graphic will not print when I try to export the individual diagram as a TIFF or PNG image.

It doesn't matter if I have two graphics or the entire diagram filled with graphics. One graphic refuses to print. If I replace that graphic, it will print, but a different graphic will refuse to print. If, instead I highlight the non-printing graphic and use the "bring forward" button, again, that graphic will now print but a different graphic will decide not to print. I've tried highlighting all the graphics and sending them back, forward, up down and inside-out. It doesn't make any difference. One graphic will not print.

I can save the entire page as a PDF and all the graphics show up as normal. If I try to just export the individual diagram as a PDF none of the graphics show up.

Below are two attempts to export the diagram and a screen capture of the diagram inside the program. Notice the missing notes on the Low E string.

Dean
04-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Hi

Sorry to hear about this. Can you also attach the FBD file for us to inspect, please?

These are now stored in the Data Folder you set during installation. FAiling that you can copy the file out of the Diagram Gallery just like in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CethmxGvU

You can email it into support or PM me if you'd prefer not to share on the forum

Thanks

FwLineberry
04-04-2019, 04:56 PM
I didn't think to attach that file.

Here you go.