PDA

View Full Version : Unable to open diagrams

ShakyDude
04-08-2019, 05:16 PM
I can not open diagrams . Nothing works, blank, template. This started happening after upgrade to latest Mac OS.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Dean
04-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Hi there

Sorry to hear about this. We're not sure if you're referring to Neck Diagrams 1 or the newly released ND2. My initial response would be to run the installation again. But if you're referring to ND1 and you don't have v1.12 downloaded, I'll have to make this available for you.

If you'd rather talk away from this public forum (just in case we need to ask for any files etc), you can use the contact form on the following page - https://www.neckdiagrams.com/help/contact-us

Regards

ShakyDude
04-11-2019, 06:18 AM
Sorry for the delay.

I am using the latest version of ND 2. After attempting to open new diagram, seee screen shot. It behaves as if it has a digram to save220

Justin
04-13-2019, 09:22 PM
Hi ShakyDude,

That screenshot appears to be your Finder menu bar, which doesn't help much unfortunately!

I'd suggest you email us your logfiles and we can see what's going on, maybe you can try to provide a better screenshot too.. Getting the logfiles is done like this:
go to the About Neck Diagrams window
click the "Export Log.." button
as directed, save the zipfile somewhere
now email us that zipfile (and any screenshots too, ideally!)

Don't upload logfiles to the forum please, in the interests of your privacy!

Alien Rob
04-26-2019, 04:26 AM
Hi. I have recently upgraded to ND2, and I have the same issue. I cant find a tab to open the diagram library like in ND1.
As you can see from screen shot File tab only has new Diagram, New Blank Diagram, New Page and New Blank Page, but Open File or Open Diagram does not exist!