PDA

View Full Version : PNG export on custom page has grey border

gedosan
06-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Hi guys

Just started using ND2 so forgive me if this isn't a bug. When I create a custom diagram (using dim. 750px x 950px), when I go to export the png, I get a grey border on the left and top of the image which makes it useless as I want to add to a webpage and I don't want grey borders around the image! Example attached below.

Thanks

Dean
06-13-2019, 05:26 PM
Hi there

Yes, I've just tested this and I see the faint line after export which represents the left and top edges of the page. I'll check if this a has already been identified for our devs to fix and if not I'll raise a ticket.

I've tried a few things I thought could get around this but no joy I'm afraid.

gedosan
06-15-2019, 08:30 PM
Hi there

Yes, I've just tested this and I see the faint line after export which represents the left and top edges of the page. I'll check if this a has already been identified for our devs to fix and if not I'll raise a ticket.

I've tried a few things I thought could get around this but no joy I'm afraid.

Cool - any idea when the fix will be done?

Dean
06-17-2019, 08:46 PM
It looks like our devs have already cracked it and we're now testing on different environments. It's possible it'll make it into the update we're almost ready to push out.

gedosan
06-18-2019, 09:59 AM
It looks like our devs have already cracked it and we're now testing on different environments. It's possible it'll make it into the update we're almost ready to push out.

Sounds good