PDA

View Full Version : Failed to backup diagrams

roadsie
06-27-2019, 09:42 AM
Hi

I keep getting the dialogue box popup 'Failed to backup diagrams' with a link to 'Request support for this issue'. I've requested support but haven't received any reply in over a week. As an early adopter who pre-paid for the upgrade to V2 the lack of support is very disappointing.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Thanks
Roadsie

Justin
06-27-2019, 01:11 PM
Hi Roadsie,

Apologies for the delay replying to the support email - you should've received an immediate automatic reply informing you that I've been ill recently so our capacity has been reduced as it's only been Dean handling things for a few weeks, I'm afraid..

I'll look up your email and will reply to that shortly.

BTW others that have had this popup have mostly left a non-existing/inaccessible folder in their Data Folders configuration (in Preferences), so the backup can't backup a folder that doesn't exist or can't be accessed..

roadsie
06-27-2019, 02:56 PM
Hi Justin

Sorry to hear that you've not been well, I hope you've now recovered.

The specified folder both exists and is accessible from Windows Explorer (Win 10 system). Although I can't see why it would be needed, I've also specified the same folder under 'Data Folders'. There is a backup from April in the folder, which is when I first installed V2.

Maybe I should reinstall?

Regards
Roadsie