PDA

View Full Version : Centering Text

ociosu
01-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Hi!

A new user here with a simple question.
How do you center the text inside the circles?

Dean
01-14-2020, 08:48 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

They're supposed to be centred automatically, however, in some circumstances it doesn't come out quite right. We already have a ticket logged with our tech team to tweak this so if he can email us the .fbd file (the actual ND document) that'd help with our testing..

Also, can you confirm operating system and if it's Windows, are you using any DPI Scaling to adjust how things look on your display?

Thanks
Dean

ociosu
01-14-2020, 09:36 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

They're supposed to be centred automatically, however, in some circumstances it doesn't come out quite right. We already have a ticket logged with our tech team to tweak this so if he can email us the .fbd file (the actual ND document) that'd help with our testing..

Also, can you confirm operating system and if it's Windows, are you using any DPI Scaling to adjust how things look on your display?

Thanks
Dean

Thank you Dean!

You can find the .fbd file attached to the first message of the thread.
Operating system is W10 64bit, I'm using 1680x1050 resolution with 125% scaling.

Thanks again!

Dean
01-14-2020, 09:51 PM
Thanks for that. If you have the time to test with scaling set to 100% and then 200%, that would be really useful. to know if it improves or makes things worse.

Many thanks

ociosu
01-14-2020, 10:07 PM
Thanks for that. If you have the time to test with scaling set to 100% and then 200%, that would be really useful. to know if it improves or makes things worse.

Many thanks

It is related with scaling indeed.
With 100% and 200% centering is perfect, while with 120% or 125% it isn't

Dean
01-15-2020, 10:17 PM
Brilliant! Well, not brilliant, obviously, but brilliant on your part for taking the time to test and come back to us.

I'll update the internal ticket we have logged for this and include the sys specs and test results you kindly provided.

Thanks again

ociosu
01-16-2020, 11:32 AM
Brilliant! Well, not brilliant, obviously, but brilliant on your part for taking the time to test and come back to us.

I'll update the internal ticket we have logged for this and include the sys specs and test results you kindly provided.

Thanks again

Thanks!

File export to png not depending on scaling would be great. I mean, for me it's not a problem if text is not centered while editing, but once I export the diagram to png file, (in order to insert it into a Word documento) it should be centered.

Justin
06-13-2020, 12:34 AM
Good news! We'll have a fix for this in the next release, v2.2 :)