PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to export a diagram with a transparent fretboard?

gizmatio
05-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Hi there.

I created the following image by setting the fretboard color to white in the sidebar:

I checked the option "Transparent Background" when exporting but I want to make all of the white part of the image transparent. I know I can do this with an external tool but I wondered if there was any way to do this when creating/exporting the image?

Thanks again for your help.

Justin
06-20-2020, 12:08 AM
Just spotted this one had gone unanswered, sorry!

At the moment this isn't supported. We had someone else request this recently so we do have a dev ticket logged for this - I'll add your vote to it!

DPC
05-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Just spotted this one had gone unanswered, sorry!

At the moment this isn't supported. We had someone else request this recently so we do have a dev ticket logged for this - I'll add your vote to it!

+1 for this feature, please!

Tbaar
11-26-2021, 07:01 PM
Add another vote for this feature. Just upgraded to pro today and was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to do this. Oh well. It would be nice if you added it though

Sabs
01-10-2022, 08:53 AM
Please add my vote for this feature as well. I have an ND2 publisher license but I have to use a free web-based generator when I need a completely transparent background. Would be extremely helpful to have this feature. Thanks a ton!

bucklclemley
06-03-2022, 04:54 PM
Please add my vote for this too. I need it for my workflow.
Thanks (have the publisher version)

Tom_haberland
10-17-2023, 10:28 AM
Hey any news about this feature? I bought the publisher version mainly because I thought transparent background meant this. Will there be an update soon?

Cheers, Tom

Justin
10-17-2023, 01:56 PM
Hi Tom_haberland,

Transparent fretboards will be a new feature available in ND3 - I'll send you an email later though as I can give you a build to try! (still very early days though..)