PDA

View Full Version : How to add Tablature

DougUSMC
01-27-2021, 09:13 PM
Hey new guy here, so I hope I'm asking in the right place.

I just bought ND2 last week, and I'm having a blast playing around in it. I'm trying to figure out how to add a tab to the song chart I'm making, and can't figure it out. I know this is super simple, and a no brainer for any music sheets, but it's beyond me.

I searched the forum looking, but didn't see anything. I also looked for tutorials, but didn't have any luck there either. Sorry to waste everyone's time with such an easy one...

Justin
02-03-2021, 06:04 AM
Hi DougUSMC,

ND doesn't support tab I'm afraid. It's a popular request and I have a dev ticket for that so I'll add your vote to it!

DougUSMC
02-03-2021, 02:11 PM
That's a bummer, but thanks for the reply!
Slightly off topic, but I chalk it up under "New User questions"...

One of the first things I'm doing is creating diagrams to submit as part of homework for an online course. I am currently taking screen captures and pasting into powerpoint, but that is clunky. Is there a way in the software to create a word doc image or something for submitting my homework?
Thanks for the reply!!

Justin
02-03-2021, 05:19 PM
If you have a Pro (or Publisher) license you can copy a fretboard in ND and then go to Powerpoint/etc and just paste it in - it'll go in as an image!

The Pro & Publisher licenses also have an Export feature where you can export to other formats such as PDF, PNG, etc..

BTW, you can also screen-capture your tab, if you're doing that in something else, and paste into your ND documents!