PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WV

wvgman
10-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Hello fellow fans of Neck Diagrams!
I am new to this forum, but I have been using Neck Diagrams since I purchased the 1.6 or 1.7 version of it a year or two ago. (I lose track of time). I first heard of it on the TrueFire.com web page's forum after seeing one of their instructors use it in his lessons. Love the software and how it makes it easy to demonstrate things in chord diagram form. Justin has created an excellent product and I hope it makes him rich! It certainly will enrich your ability to communicate guitar information if you use it! Thanks Justin! Looking forward to seeing all this forum will offer too.

Justin
11-06-2011, 05:33 PM
That would've been Chris Buono's lessons, right?! He's a great guy!
Well I'm really glad I've created something that people out there find useful - I definitely think it scratches an itch :o Tbh I'd settle for ND taking off, allowing me to dedicate all my time to it so I wouldn't have to work 2 jobs lol :p:)

wvgman
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Yes, It was one of Chris Buono's TrueFire courses. I think I helped convince another of their instructors to pick up the ND program too. I made some diagrams and gave them to Jeff Beasley who teaches one of their online Guitar Sherpa Classes called Shred Warehouse. Jeff really liked them and asked about how to pick up the software. I think he is up and running with it now after purchasing it from you guys sometime before Christmas. He is another great fellow and excellent player as well.
I like spreading the word about products that really work and Neck Diagrams is definitely one I recommend.