PDA

View Full Version : Turning diagrams with a mouse click

playgood
01-11-2012, 05:49 PM
If you have a horizontal diagram sometimes you wish to show it vertically (or the other way around). By now I found now way to do it by a simple click (on some turning icon). Instead I have to draw it all again with all these many mouse clicks.
It is a strong wish that one could do that elegantly in an update to come.
Espacially if you have a whole library typed in one way and than you need the other way.

I read that there should be 1.9 out this month. Is there still a chance to incorporate this?

Best regards!

Justin
01-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Yes, I already have a ticket tracking this! It's not currently scheduled for the 1.9 release however..

I have been adding extra things to 1.9 and if I keep doing this it'll never get released ;) I had actually hoped for it to be out before Christmas. To ensure it's out this month I really need to stop coding by next weekend at the latest, and there's still lots to get done.

If things go extremely well then I'll try to get this into 1.9, otherwise it'll be the following update, which I'll try not to make too far behind this one!

playgood
01-18-2012, 08:41 PM
That's good new's! I guess that's some bigger coding labour, because if you turn the diagram in one direction, the program must turn most of the signs in it (numbers, letters) the opposite way so that they keep staying vertically... I had not thought about that before.

Anyway it's good to publish the next update soon (with this feature in it or not!).