PDA

View Full Version : More shapes

fsenseman
11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi Justin!

Hope things are well, I see you have a lot of good feature requests (of which I've made a few :D ). Had one more to add to the list. Any chance we could get more shapes? Possibly a minimum of seven solid and seven open?

Perhaps add a pentagon, octagon and star, or something along those lines? The diamond and triangle are ok, but they don't give as much room for text and that conflicts with one of my earlier requests regarding showing notes and intervals inside the shape. Not sure what to replace them with...... Star might give the same issue.

Anyway, just a thought.

Kind Regards,
Fleet

Justin
11-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey Fleet,

So you're after 3 more shapes, huh?! Like you say 'fatter' shapes work better than thinner ones, so pentagon will be ok. A hexagon is probably easy to distinguish too, so that's 2 down ;) Not sure about the 3rd - maybe an octagon would do the trick?

I think a star might be useful for folks, just won't be able to put much/any text on it but still might be handy in some situations right?

And apologies for the slow reply... :eek: - stuff going on at the moment with elderly family members :(