PDA

View Full Version : Little niggle

Phil66
01-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Hello all,

Ok, I have a little niggle, maybe it's me doing something wrong?
Whenever I go into DG and select more than one diagram to export as a PDF, I get the first dialogue box, I click "FINISH" and then it opens up a file location, I always get an error message saying "You can't open this location using this program, please try another location", I click "Ok" and have to go back to the root folder of where I save everything, ie; "My Docs".

Any ideas?

Cheers

Phil

Justin
01-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi Phil,

I've heard about this from one or two Windows users but I've never seen it myself. It's most likely some bug in the underlying software platform we're building on, perhaps calling an outdated API.

What version Windows are you using? Is ND remembering your save location? What's the folder - perhaps there's something about where the folder is that Windows isn't keen on returning to immediately.. you mention My Docs - right in there or a subfolder?

Any more info we can get might help figure out what's up!

Phil66
01-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Hello,

I'm using Win7, it is remembering the last place that I export a PDF to, that is in a folder in a folder in My docs.

Cheers

Phil

Dean
01-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Hi Phil

Thanks for the update. We're working on a fix for this.

Luckily, as you put it, it's just a little niggle. We'd still like to iron it out though ;)

Thanks
Dean