PDA

View Full Version : Reset Layout in Standard Neck Diagrams

rodgero
02-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Hi

I just got the Standard Neck Diagrams and I accidently messed up the layout format.

Now I get the Inspector as a floating box in the middle of the screen-----it was a drop down on the left side which I liked. How do I reset the layout so Inspector is on the left side.

Also how do I extend the screen space manually for the chord diagrams rather than 100%, 125% etc, views

Rodger

Justin
02-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi Rodger,

The Inspector only ever appears as a floating box! I guess you just moved if from the left hand side so just move it back to where it first was - grab its title bar and drag it across, to wherever you want in fact.

Re extending screen space, it sounds like you want a larger page, right? Just click on a blank part of the canvas/page (if you have the Inspector already open, or double click on an empty part of the page) and you'll the Page settings where you can choose another page size or set a custom size if you like. Remember you can also set the default page size in the Preferences if you want to have the same page size every time you create a new page.

Also, the trick to creating a "landscape" page is described in this post:

http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/showthread.php/27-Creating-landscape-pages

HTH!