PDA

View Full Version : Search Tool?

wabrickey
03-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Hi,
I am not sure if this is a new feature request or just that I am unable to find the tool. I have created a lot of chord sheets and would like to be able to "search" for them by name rather than scrolling through the entire library. Am I missing something?

B~

Dean
03-31-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi Bill

Just to make sure I understand, do you mean finding ND documents in the Diagram Gallery?

If so, there is no search function at present I'm afraid but I can certainly put forward to our developers fro consideration.

Currently, Project Folders (Blue folders) are stored alphabetically in the Diagram Gallery and the folders and individual files inside these are also stored alphabetically.

So, you could create different Projects and folders within and name them for easy identification. Not what you're after I know but hopefully a way to break down your list of documents.

Kind regards
Dean Cross

wabrickey
04-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Yes,
I use this everyday and just realized that I cannot search. Because I make so many and title them slightly differently I sometimes have duplicates. So it would be really good to be able to tell if I have ever created/started a chart for a particular technique or song.

Thanks for making such a great tool by the way. My Students love the charts-- it makes them feel spoiled and me a little jealous, quite frankly-- LOL!

B~

Hi Bill

Just to make sure I understand, do you mean finding ND documents in the Diagram Gallery?

If so, there is no search function at present I'm afraid but I can certainly put forward to our developers fro consideration.

Currently, Project Folders (Blue folders) are stored alphabetically in the Diagram Gallery and the folders and individual files inside these are also stored alphabetically.

So, you could create different Projects and folders within and name them for easy identification. Not what you're after I know but hopefully a way to break down your list of documents.

Kind regards
Dean Cross

Dean
04-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi Bill

OK - I'll check if we have anything like this logged already and if not create a ticket for our devs to consider. I'm not sure if or when it'll get looked at though as they're busy working on v2 already.

I'll come back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
Dean