PDA

View Full Version : Note dots seem smaller and intervals not alligned within them...

yairhol
07-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Hello,
This is my first post. I just purchased the Pro version of the software.
What I did was make a blank page and inserted a bunch of chord charts.
Then I started filling them up. I started with chord charts having 7 frets, filled the chord notes
with intervals within the dots only to realize that I don't need 7 frets and I can do with 5.
I double clicked the chord chart and put 5 frets and pressed apply. The length and width
of the new chord chart remained the same but now only 5 frets appear. The problem is that the
interval fonts within the dots automatically became smaller although, as I mentioned, the size
of the chart remained the same and in addition the numbers (intervals) within the dots became off-center
within the dots.123
Is this a bug?
Regards,
Yair

Dean
07-25-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi Yair

Hopefully you've seen my reply to you other post? If this is happening within the same document as your other problem then I'll investigate as soon as you send us the FBD file as per my reply in this post -

http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/showthread.php/885-Another-one

If it's a different document please also send this one.

Thanks
Dea

sambaji
04-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Hello,
I have also found that characters within the fretboard dots are not centred. They are often positioned a little low. It's a minor bug for sure. But, considering this issue was initially reported in 2014, any idea when or if it will be fixed? See attachment for example.

Thanks, Sam