PDA

View Full Version : PDF Exporting Not Accurate

Janders
10-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Hello everyone, first time posting here. Hope you're all doing ok.
I love this software, it's been easy dealing with fretboard diagrams
since I started using ND.

I'm only having one issue with the program. It's with the exporting
to PDF feature. I'm using the US Letter size in my diagrams and
everything on ND looks fine.
See that everything is perfectly aligned with the grid (left, right)
It has the same amount of blocks on either side and its perfectly
centered. It looks perfect when you see it in the Outline view also.

Although when I export to PDF it comes out like this:
It has been shifted ever so slightly to the left and up and its making
my OCD go wild lol. Looking to print this out in a nice photo paper
and put it on a pinboard to use it with my students. Do you guys know
a workaround for this?

Dean
10-14-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Janders

Apologies for this. It's been mentioned by another user recently and we're working on a fix. It's not so much the content moving to the left but additional white space / page margin being added to the right hand side of the page, sometimes the bottom to.

I wonder if you'd mind nudging everything to the right slightly and then exporting to see if things become central or if more random space is added to the page?

Probably best to save the document with a sightly different name first so not to alter the precise grid alignment on your example doc ;)

Press 'CTRL+A' to select all objects on the page, then either use the mouse to drag to the right or press the period / full stop key until the cursor is on the right edge and then tap the Right arrow to nudge in precise amounts.

Would be good to clarify what result you get. In the meantime I'll find out an ETA on the fix for this.

Regards
Dean

Dean
11-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi Janders

Looks like we have a fix for this and it'll should be available very, very soon. As in any day now. So keep an eye for the auto update notification within Neck Diagrams.

If you're signed up to our newsletter you should also get an email once it's live.

Thanks
Dean