PDA

View Full Version : Normal sized open string dots?

JazzGuitarLessons
04-05-2015, 10:54 PM
I love this program, but one thing I find really annoying is that the open string dots are not the same size as the dots for fretted notes. I create scale diagrams for my students and I think they find it visually confusing. Can't we simply have the same size dots for everything?

Dean
04-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi

This will be available in ND v2 due out later this year. In fact, there won't be a dedicated tool for 'Open String' notes. Instead, you'll be able to place any of the standard note marker shapes on open strings, hollow square, filled triangle etc.

The option for smaller open string markers will still be available for those that prefer it though.

I hope that answers your question.

Regards
Dean

JazzGuitarLessons
04-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Thanks. Yeah, this will be a big help. Any idea when the v2 release date will be?

Dean
04-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Hi JazzGuitarLessons

I know I've already answered this in your other post, but though I'd reply here too in case others had the same question.

Thanks. Yeah, this will be a big help. Any idea when the v2 release date will be?

Nothing concrete on either of these I'm afraid. We're hard at work on v2 but aren't in a position to publish an ETA just yet, we miscalculated our last big release and we don't want to give the user base false hope again.

Thanks
Dean