PDA

View Full Version : Text inside the note markers too small

pbontempi
08-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Hello,
I've been using ND for years and I think it's great! Anyway, I'm working on a book in which the diagrams are quite small, and the numbers inside the note markers are decisively too small, it's hard to read them. There would be some space to make the numbers bigger, but I can't find how to do it.. Could you help?

Thanks so much for your help!

Dean
08-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Hi there - unfortunately there is no way to alter the size of the note marker text in the current version. This is planned for our next major release - you'll be able to adjust the size of the marker and text independently, as well as apply to all or single note makers.

Not the answer you wanted I'm sure but it is something we're keen to add.

On a more positive note - several of our users have successfully published books using ND, it's also been used in DVD's, Software and Magazines. Hopefully that bring a little confidence in finishing your book.

Regards
Dean

monkeyballs82
01-26-2018, 09:11 PM
Did this feature ever get added? Im using in 2018 and still can't seem to find it?
regards

Dean
01-27-2018, 08:50 PM
Hi there - it's been added but ND2 hasn't been released to the public yet as we have a few things to complete. We'll be putting out plenty of pre-release comms once we're ready to go.

Thanks
Dean

monkeyballs82
01-28-2018, 08:33 PM
great news thanks