PDA

View Full Version : Printing

Stevem12
09-28-2016, 09:20 PM
Hiya, just updated to 1.11.3 and update went ok, however I am now unable to print, either by clicking on the 'print' icon or selecting print from the File Dropdown Menu or Ctrl P
Anyone else notice this?
Cheers

Dean
09-28-2016, 09:46 PM
Hi Steve

I think you're the first to report this particular issue after upgrading. It sounds like ND isn't registered / launching in Trial mode.

Have you rebooted since installing the update, that has caught quite a few users out.

If you have, navigate to Help > About Neck Diagrams and see what license is registered and to whom?

Regards
Dean

Stevem12
09-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Hiya Dean, ok, did that, rebooted and relaunched application, checked and Pro License registered to myself as usual but still no go on printing...hummmmm.

Stevem12
09-29-2016, 06:50 AM
Hiya, short update, did a complete re-install, reboot etc and am now printing, sweet, thanks!

Justin
09-29-2016, 10:19 AM
Hi Steve,

Glad that's working again - can't think of any reason printing shouldn't work! When you said 'unable to print' in the first post, do you mean the print dialog didn't open, or it did and the printer wasn't printing anything when you sent the print job?

I sometimes have my printer on but 'unresponsive' and have to reboot that too lol :p

Stevem12
10-01-2016, 12:16 AM
Hi Justin, when I first posted, there was no action (no print dialogue etc) when I used any 'print' function, ie, the icon, print from drop down ctrl p, could print from other apps so printer was respinding, but, since reloading, works a treat!
Cheers
steve