PDA

View Full Version : Font Size in Fret Markers

badge
12-26-2016, 07:17 AM
I like to have the intervals shown inside the markers. You can turn on this feature which is great. But the font size of the markers is huge. You can only see part of the numeral etc. particularly if there is more than one letter. Can you reduce the size? I've tried reducing the font and font size in the preferences, but that doesn't fix it...

Thanks

badge
12-26-2016, 07:20 AM
Hi

I like to put interval numbers in the markers. The font is way to big. How do I reduce it please? I've tried in preferences, but no joy. Thanks

Justin
12-26-2016, 06:34 PM
Hi badge,

You double-posted which I guess is because your first post didn't show up - that's because of our forum rules that a users first post has to be manually moderated, sorry about that but need to keep spammers under control!

The note marker font size is actually proportional to the note marker itself, so big fretboard have big ones with larger fonts, and small fretboards etc..

However what you're describing sounds like an issue we have on Windows if you have your PC Display settings set to scale the font above 100%, which some folks with very high resolution monitors (e.g. 4K) do, maybe you have one of these or are using a new MS Surface?

badge
12-26-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi badge,

You double-posted which I guess is because your first post didn't show up - that's because of our forum rules that a users first post has to be manually moderated, sorry about that but need to keep spammers under control!

The note marker font size is actually proportional to the note marker itself, so big fretboard have big ones with larger fonts, and small fretboards etc..

However what you're describing sounds like an issue we have on Windows if you have your PC Display settings set to scale the font above 100%, which some folks with very high resolution monitors (e.g. 4K) do, maybe you have one of these or are using a new MS Surface?

Thanks Justin. Yes I'm using a ms surface. I'll fiddle with the resolution and see what happens!