Changing accidentals from # to b or vice versa

I am trying to enter certain chords and need to change the accidental from a # to a b for those chords. For instance when I enter an Fm7, the Eb and Ab come out as D# and G#.

How do I do this when displaying the notes in the chord?

Hi there and welcome to the forum

You can indeed control enharmonics. Here's a link to another forum post that explains this

http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/s...full=1#post491

A future release will support major scale harmony/keys and therefore draw the correct intervals.

Thanks
    Dean

Hi there,

If you have the Inspector open just select the affected note, or double click it and that will open the Inspector also. You'll see there are drop-downs at the top, one for Interval and one for Note - these let you control the enharmonics for the selected note.

The "Apply to fretboard" check box, when ticked, will make the adjustment for any other matching notes on the fretboard so you don't have to repeat yourself.

You'll find a screenshot over in this thread:

- http://www.neckdiagrams.com/forums/s...wfull=1#post95
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thanks to both of you. There are so many features in Neck Diagrams that I did not see that one. I REALLY love this program and have recommended it to a lot of my friends.

No worries. Great to hear you're digging ND and thanks for suggesting it to your friends.

Thread Information