Thread: Moveable Chords

Moveable Chords

Here my first diagram using my very faded Advanced Moveable Chord forms I got from my guitar instructor.Moveable Chord Forms.fbd

thanks for the chart @Bubblehead629

Is there a way to add the Intervals directly on the fretboard?

Inspector only shows TEXT Option
    Last edited by pickitjohn; 02-10-2019 at 01:09 PM.

I could have, but since I had 54 chord shapes and adding the intervals on the fretboard was hard to read. You can download it and change all the chords globally.

That's a great page @Bubblehead629!

Would you (or your instructor, if still in touch..) mind if I have a play with it and maybe include it in the "Example Diagrams" for ND2?

@pickitjohn - I think your issue is that the text boxes are on top of the fretboards, so you can't easily select them. Here's an updated copy of the page with the fretboards on top:

Moveable Chord Forms v2.fbd

(I also made the strings use plain 'thin' wires, i think it's more readable with small fretboards!)

ND2 will actually let you control the Z-order easily - i.e. what's on top/bottom.

Just FYI, in ND1 the newest objects always appear on top of older objects, so I did this change ND1 by using "Select all fretboards", cutting them and then just pasting them back - hey presto they're on top and can be easily selected!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

@Justin
    @Bubblehead629
    The Select all Fretboards worked great, I had already entered every all over again with intervals included.
    Learning curve is happening THANKS

Great Program

pickon
    pickitjohn

Justin,
    Please make any changes to diagram you want to improve on it. I happy you found it useful.

Thread Information