Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Register V 2

Register V 2

Any idea when version 2 will accept my registration?

Hi there

we’re making progress with the license server and are aiming to have it working again tonight. Really sorry about the hassle this has caused everyone

Apologies for the delay, technical gremlins. You can continue to use ND2 in trial mode for the interim which is fairly unrestricted.

Anyone else still having problems registering ND2?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Hi there

we’re making progress with the license server and are aiming to have it working again tonight. Really sorry about the hassle this has caused everyone

Apologies for the delay, technical gremlins. You can continue to use ND2 in trial mode for the interim which is fairly unrestricted.
    Thanks! It works now.

License server functionality was restored Friday evening, it's been working fine since!

If you still have issues there's a few things we've encountered:

- some users purchased the wrong upgrade type
    - e.g. if you have ND1 Standard you should have the ND2 Standard Upgrade, ND1 Pro -> ND2 Pro, or ND1 Pro -> ND2 Publisher

- make sure you're copying the whole of the license code (if there's equal signs at the end that's part of the code too!)

- a few Windows users a getting a "Problem Occurred" popup - if you get this then please email us
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

I don't know if this matters, but in the email body where the license is contained, there is some kind of whitespace at the end of each line, which worked after I deleted it...I don't know that this is causal, as I don't know what may have been improved since I first tried the license.

Oops, seems I upgraded from Pro to Standard, how do I go about changing over?

How do I go about getting a refund for ND2 Standard? I have just bought ND2 Pro to match my ND1 version.

Quote Originally Posted by HissingSid View Post
    How do I go about getting a refund for ND2 Standard? I have just bought ND2 Pro to match my ND1 version.
    Hi Sid

We'll look fish your order for standard and action a refund. I'll email you privately once actioned so not to put anything sensitive on the public forum.

Regards

Upgrade problem.

Hello I have a problem with the registration code , I have Neck Diagrams standard, so i bought ND2 standard , upgrade is working.
    I have bought ND2 Pro upgrade too, but it's not working, can you help me please ?

In your mail it is said : "If you have a Standard license and an Upgrade to Pro license, you must first register with the Standard and then with the Upgrade one" , so I don't understand.

thank you very much in advance

Thread Information