Hi all,

First off, I need to clarify that genuine members of NeckDiagrams team cannot and will not engage in questions relating to any 3rd party. Forum members are advised to contact said 3rd party via the support channels it offers its users.

Now, on to the ND2 issue.

@Karmar - as per Johland, a genuine 'thank you' for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback and potential solutions. The obvious argument from our perspective is that you're a new ND2 user whilst Johnland has followed the ND1 upgrade path.

@Johnland - by all means revert to ND1 if it's a quick solution. My worry is you cannot access the features only available in ND2! Personally, there are so many improvements, enhancements and the like, I would respectfully ask you to continue with ND2 and simply export to PDF when you need to print.

My concern is that you'll mix and match your ND1 and ND2 workspaces until they're way out of sync.

I will send you a private message on how to access and forward us files that should help us investigate and identify any issues.

Best
Dean