Select all notes of a specific shape

You can currently select all notes of a specific pitch or interval. It would be nice if you could also select all notes of a specific shape (solid dot, hollow dot, solid triangle, hollow triangle, etc.). This would save a lot of time when experimenting with shapes and colors.

Quote Originally Posted by MassGuitar View Post
    You can currently select all notes of a specific pitch or interval. It would be nice if you could also select all notes of a specific shape (solid dot, hollow dot, solid triangle, hollow triangle, etc.). This would save a lot of time when experimenting with shapes and colors.
    I like that idea. It would definitely be helpful!

Hi there

I can raise a ticket to consider an option for this

In the meantime, in case you didn't know, the workaround is to shift-click each note marker shape. That is, hold down the shift key whilst clicking on each note marker you wish to edit.

If the note marker shape in question has the same note name or interval across the fretboard, I would suggest using the 'Select all G's' or 'Select all b3' available in the menu when right-clicking a note marker. That's the quickest way to select all note names or intervals on the board

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by MassGuitar View Post
    Great Idea, I would very much like to see this.
    I have a similar related request with Connection Lines. It would be great to be able to select them in groups, all, or by color.
    I have several charts with over 50 connection lines, and It would be great to be able to select them all or by color. I just finished a three Diagram page with over 150 lines and it looked too crowded and busy and I wanted to make them thinner, and change one of the 4 different colors to something with more contrast. What a painstaking job that was. Also, as I use different colored lines, it would help if changes made stick. A check box on the inspector to make changes the new default. All in all, I'm very happy with the updates in ND2. The lines though cumbersome at times are so much nicer than just the thin black line. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information