Hybrid View

Question Failed to backup diagrams

Hi

I keep getting the dialogue box popup 'Failed to backup diagrams' with a link to 'Request support for this issue'. I've requested support but haven't received any reply in over a week. As an early adopter who pre-paid for the upgrade to V2 the lack of support is very disappointing.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Thanks
    Roadsie

Hi Roadsie,

Apologies for the delay replying to the support email - you should've received an immediate automatic reply informing you that I've been ill recently so our capacity has been reduced as it's only been Dean handling things for a few weeks, I'm afraid..

I'll look up your email and will reply to that shortly.

BTW others that have had this popup have mostly left a non-existing/inaccessible folder in their Data Folders configuration (in Preferences), so the backup can't backup a folder that doesn't exist or can't be accessed..
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hi Justin

Sorry to hear that you've not been well, I hope you've now recovered.

The specified folder both exists and is accessible from Windows Explorer (Win 10 system). Although I can't see why it would be needed, I've also specified the same folder under 'Data Folders'. There is a backup from April in the folder, which is when I first installed V2.

Maybe I should reinstall?

Regards
    Roadsie

Thread Information