Macros in ND2 for entering musical symbols

ND2 adds some 'macro' type shortcuts, which when typed get replaced with the appropriate musical symbol.

The "What's New in ND2" document that's included in the Diagram Gallery by default, shows these on page 3. Here's a screen grab:

Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hi Justin,

This is so great I was just looking for this feature. Thnx.

Grtz. EJ

Hi Justin,

I tend to forget the codes :-( and can't find them in the help file. Could these schortcuts overview be part of the help file?

Oops... found them in the _WHAT's NEW IN ND2.fbd (but still... Help is the first place to look ;-).
    Are there plans for translating in Dutch? Glad to help.

Hi EJ,

Glad you found them - and good point about having them in the Help docs, that would be very sensible! I'll raise a dev ticket to get that done..

Curiously, someone emailed recently about helping to translate into Dutch - if you're interested then could split the load as there's quite a bit! Email me and we can discuss - you can use the form on the Help page
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

... Help page contact form sent ;-)
    Another thing, is there a cloud version of ND2 available? Most frequently I'm using my company laptop and due to security policy installing programs is not allowed. So connecting to the cloud would solve this problem (I think)

Hi EJ, just revisiting this thread and spotted I'd not replied to your post, apologies!
    No cloud version currently I'm afraid, although it's quite high up the To Do list. Trouble is that it's a huge task!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information