Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hi Jeff,
    You just need to download it to your laptop (via the download link), install it then run it and click on the Help > Register menu enter your license code (copy/paste is easiest) into the window that opens up.

This is actually described in more detail in the FAQ (<-link!), if you need it! And also in the purchase confirmation email I guess you bought from within the app, rather than the website hence the confusion?
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hi everyone, I'm Maurice a boring old fart and ex. pro. motor cycle racer from the 60's & 70"s. Started playing Ukelele when i was nine, progressed to Guitar at 12. Smashed my arm and several bones in my hand in 67 and stopped playing. Now I've started again and found neck diagrams searching Goggle. Best bit of kit I've come across. Done more for me in 72 hrs. than in the last 3 months.

Thanks Justin.

Welcome on board Maurice and thanks for the kind words Very sorry to hear about the arm/hand, hopefully more guitar playing will be good for it?

BTW very cool pic of you in tux with guitar at http://winerider.com/, what a heartbreaker!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hello everyone,
    My name is Ron and I live in West Virginia, USA. I first bought Neck Diagrams to help me learn things for myself. I started teaching two students this past summer and ND has been a Super Tool that makes that task so much easier. Great product & company with a pretty cool fellow running it.

Hey Ron,
    That's cool to hear you've started teaching! Wish I had the time to play more, let alone teach
    Thanks for the kind words
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hello everyone

My name is Stephen and I also enjoy using neck diagrams. It's a great tool for teachers and students. I have been a student of guitar for more than 30years and will be for my lifetime. I will be using neck diagrams as one of the tools to help me create original lessons for guitar, theory and bass. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to helping and learning from each other.
    Last edited by musikman; 03-21-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musikman View Post
    I have been a student of guitar for more than 30years and will be for my lifetime.
    That's a fantastic sentiment Stephen! Can't remember who the philosopher was but there's a quote along the lines of "The only thing we can be sure to know is what we don't know"!

It's a pretty daunting thought really - something I think intermediate guitarists (like myself) probably need to contend with most as I think there's a point you realise that you've progressed quite a way but as you gain more knowledge you realise just how much more there is to learn!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hi, I'm Claes from Gothenburg Sweden.

I came across this software on the fractalaudio forum. It was just what I needed for making material for lessons. I'm not a professional, just a lifelong student of guitar and music who now happens to teach some younger ones.

I am really happy with ND. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm french and I teach guitar & bass for 4 years (mainly guitar) with students aged from 7 to more than 60 years old. I looked for a tool like Neck Diagrams for a while before to discover it by chance.

Hi guys, good to have you on board
    Hope you enjoy the new features in the recent v1.9 release!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information