Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Karma View Post
    Hey Dean,

That video of Luca is really great. Is that a style of playing you would like to try? Time permitting!

Mark
    Hi Mark

Would certainly like to sit down and learn that one given a chance, I've already bought the score from him. Well, from the Candy Rat site. Knowing my luck I'll end up splicing my finger on the sardine tin lid he uses for that percussive sound

Quote Originally Posted by RussPa53 View Post
    Hi Everyone -
    Russ from North Carolina in the US here - this program is something I've been looking for for years. Great to have found it! Looking forward to sharing guitar.
    Hi Russ

Glad you found ND and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your work.

Regards
    Dean

Junior Member The Grey Strummer's Avatar
    Hi ....
    My name is Phil....I am a 58 year old male who has added learning the guitar to his "bucket list"....and enjoying it very much!!

Hi Phil

Welcome to the ND forum. Have a look around and check out some of the work other users have shared.

Regards
    Dean Cross

Junior Member The Grey Strummer's Avatar
    Thanks Dean .....
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow ..... learn as if you were to live forever.

.......Mahatma Gandhi.

Hi all. Dale here. After spending a day manually creating shapes and pieces to put together my own fretboard images, and not having something nearly as professional as what comes from Neck Diagrams, I found this tool and tried it. In minutes I knew I'd be buying it but I was having so much fun using it that I waited until tonight to get it.

Well, I started to get it last night but got a certificate error from KAGA in the in-app purchase page and, with no toolbar or address bar in the browser window I cancelled out and went back through the neckdiagrams.com website tonight. That worked better.

The Neck Diagrams app is awesome. I started using it and was thinking of several enhancements. For instance, what if I could color a note half-and-half with two colors like I had done manually? Then I found how to do it. Or what if I could put a custom label and I found how to do it. If only I could make more strings - and then I found it. If only I could make the strings all the same thickness in my diagram - and then I did. This was generally the pattern all the way through. Everything I wanted to do, the application let me do.

I have posted a few feature suggestions in the features forum but they're minor compared to all the great features that I wanted and found already there in Neck Diagrams.

Thanks for offering a great tool.

Hi Dale

Welcome to the forum and thank you for both the kind words and suggestions.

I'll be responding to your other posts / feature requests shortly.

Thanks
    Dean

Thanks, Dean. Did you approve my post in this thread? It looks like you replied but I don't see the post anywhere.

Hi there,

My name is Robert and I am in the process of rewriting my web site using Neck Diagrams 1.10. Having fun using a great program and seeing my ideas come alive. Before ND, I created diagrams using mono-type fonts. Very ugly and my students really couldn’t read them. Anyway if you would like to check out what I’ve put online, go here:

www.for-guitar-players-only.com

Bye for now,
    Robert

Hi Robert

Thank you sharing. Great to here ND is proving such a useful tool for your website.

I immediately learned something new on your site as I've never come across Flee and Flev before, lol. I'll have to look at this technique a little further at some point.

Regards
    Dean

Thread Information