Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Introduce yourself here!

Hi all!

I thought it'd be good to have a thread where new folks could just pop in and say Hi and maybe add a few words about themselves..

So, please take a few minutes and introduce yourself
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

hendrix_nz
    Hi,
    My name is Chris. I'm from a small town in NZ called Hokitika. I've been playing the guitar since I was 12 and now teach guitar for a living.

Hi everyone - I'm Marcus.
    I use Neck Diagrams heaps with my guitar students.

Hi, I´m Javi from Valencia, Spain. This software helps me in my skill level. Hope this forum also do.

Hi. Craig from Huntingdon, UK. I teach guitar for a living and find Neck Diagrams invaluable.

Hi my name is Merkava and I am looking forward to a sharing experience with everyone. I'm an intermediate level guitarist.
    Glad to join you all.

Hello My name is Jon. I am from Naperville, IL (Just outside Chicago). I use Neck Diagrams for illustrating chords, and scales for my students. Great product! I love it!

Thank you Jon,
    My name is Shmuel.I use the product,now, for self advancement.Later,I hope to teach,if I make it to that. I'm happy to share ideas. I wrote Justin about a few things which I think would save us a lot of time.Like punching in all notes of any interval all over the fretboard at once instead of plugging them in individually etc.I love the program,and have made a few good diagrams of inverse chords.

To our success! Pleased to hear from you.
    Shmuel.

Hi I'm Matt,

I hang out at Truefire, TGP, Rig-Talk and HRI, I should spend less time on the net and more time with my hands on a guitar.

I love neck diagrams, great for plotting ideas on a fretboard, putting tabbed lines onto the fretboard to get general shape.

fngrman10
    Hi I'm Jeff and i purchased the software last night. How can I also donload it to my laptop without buying it again? Thanks.

Jeff

Thread Information