No Images in any of the help or welcome pages

Hello,, I just purchased and downloaded the Pro version. Upon 1st run of the program after installation, the welcome screen has no images just links and box markers where images should be. This is true for all the help and tutorial pages also. Text is present but no images so I basically cannot use them. I've un-installed and re-installed but it remains the same. Please help..

Thanks..

Ed in NJ

Hi Ed,

This looks it's probably something up with your machine or the install as we've never heard of this before so unlikely to actually be an ND bug I think.

I emailed you earlier today - hopefully you got that?! If not then please double check your spam/junk mail folders!

In the email I asked for some further info/screenshots/logfile so please reply and we'll look into it; it's probably best to do that over email rather than posting any potentially private data publicly for the world to see

Regards,
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Hi Justin,

I replied to your email that same day with everything you requested. Did you receive? If so just a friendly reminder..

Thx..

ED in nj

Hi Ed,

Yes, email received! It's been a busy weekend, Dean's daughter's birthday on Friday, and mine on Saturday! Bit of a mixup with the emails too as was sent from my personal account rather than the support one which would've made it much easier to track. That's now addressed so you might get a flurry of notifications!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

No prob..Thx.. Happy Double B-day!!!!

Thanks for the b'day wishes Ed!

Just for anyone else's benefit, the issue turned out to be with Internet Explorer:
    • as ND uses IE embedded in the application to show web pages it inherits some settings from when IE is run 'standalone' (i.e. for regular web browsing)
    • it hadn't been used for ages, having switched to Firefox, and was set to NOT show images!
    • How to: Adjust Internet Explorer settings to display images
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information