Alternative barre representation

Hi,
    Will there be an ability to "connect" note-circles to a solid ellipse-like stick instead of a round bracket? It's alright as it is,but IMHO this looks better.

Sorry for resolution,it's just as an example of what I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Bulletride

I don't believe we have anything logged for this. I'll create a ticket for our devs to consider for a future version. I can't give any time scale I'm afraid as we're already swamped in new features going into v2

Thanks
    Dean

Hi Bulletride,

I know we've got some tickets for barre stuff but I can't remember if we have one for different styles... The usage would be different in this case though, as it's more like a stretched note marker rather than a "connection" between two existing note markers, so we'd need to think about how it'd be implemented..

BUT HOLD ON! Have you seen this idea?!

You could use that trick along with solid round note markers at either end if you want a rounded-rectangle kinda thing. Obviously won't work so well with hollow circles/text box..
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thank you for your replies,great support! I guess the trick Justin mentioned will do for now,although a bit longer to reproduce than original barre.
    Speaking of implementation,my idea is to create similiar to existing barre curved line,but square,non-curved,and positioned at center of each furthest note - this way the original note circle sides will create neat "curve" at the ends. Basically,it's the same way "solid line connection" works now,but with thicker line,that has to have the same thickness as dots being connected...
    Maybe even easier it's to allow to select thickness of line features.
    Hope I don't sound too confusing,thanks again!

Thread Information