Strumming Patterns and Ability to copy from sibelius to Neck Diagrams

It would great to be able to create strumming patterns easily and also to copy and paste from sibelius to neck diagrams. Sibelius has a feature where you can select a part of a score and paste it into a word processing document as an image. That would be super cool to be able to paste into Neck Diagrams. Thanks!

Hi Cole

Thanks for submitting the requests.

It would great to be able to create strumming patterns easily
    I'm sure you know about using the text box tool and creating simple progression like

||:Am / / / | Am7 / / / | Fmaj7 / / / | Em / / / :||

The only downside to the above is we don't have full rich text formatting yet. As in, either all text in a box is BOLD or nothing is. That's changing for ND2 though, which will support rich formatting just like any word processor or text editor.

also to copy and paste from sibelius to neck diagrams. Sibelius has a feature where you can select a part of a score and paste it into a word processing document as an image. That would be super cool to be able to paste into Neck Diagrams.
    Pasting images from Clipboard into ND is again something we plan to add in ND2. Your comments have been added to the support ticket our devs our are working on. Not that we need any more justification, I mean, we're already working on this

I hope this is good news and gives you an idea of what we're planning for the future.

Regards
    Dean

Thanks Dean! I can't wait for ND2. I love ND 1 so much and it will be sweet to have these features added. Cheers, Cole

Thread Information