Thread: Newbie here

Newbie here

Getting past the antispam was a pain!!!
    Anyway this looks like a great program for studies.
    Any help on what to do or go next is greatly appreciated

I'm unable to live without this thing now. Its the best and only program of it's kind.

Hi Bayyoubill

Welcome to all things ND. Apologies about the forum spam filter, in can get a little over protective at times.

There's topics in the Tips, Tricks and How To's section you might find useful

And we have some videos on our Youtube channel - www.youtube.com/neckdiagrams

I hope these come in useful

Regards
    Dean

Quote Originally Posted by keithshapiro View Post
    I'm unable to live without this thing now. Its the best and only program of it's kind.
    Thanks for the kind words Keith, always great to hear feedback like that!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

I haven't found anything like it so I'm sold on it. Having chronic amnesia and old at the same time makes me have to write everything down just to remember what I just did. I play a lot of solo guitar so being able to look at chord scales etc. for a WIP would be a BIG help on an arrangment. I have songs posted on soundcloud. I've been using Sonar to record. I like being able to play all the instruments myself. I used to sing but medical problems put an end to that so I had to go with instrumentals.

Being poor AND a musician I have to watch my funds so I may have to wait till 2.0 comes out. I would like to get the DVD too so 2.0 may be my best bet.

Thanks for the info and comments!.

Quote Originally Posted by keithshapiro View Post
    I like it. I replied earlier but it didn't post so I will reply again. This time much shorter. Thanks for the info everyone!

Thread Information