Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was looking at your logfile yesterday actually, there's no errors and it just looks like a completely fresh installation, so I figured if you did have ND already on this machine and diagrams already created the workspace must've been created somewhere else!

It's great that you found where they were - extremely bizarre about the path too. What version of Windows are you using? We'd been testing on an Enterprise version of Win10 which it turns out behaved wrongly leading to the problems with the 1.11.0 release..

I'll reply to your email with the logs with steps to sort out your install.
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thanks for the email, and thanks for the heads up about where these folders belong. ND is back to normal.
    Only other thing was the desktop shortcut not being created by the installer, it was ticked at the last page of the installer yet didn't appear on a Win 7 Ultimate x64 machine. Thanks for your help.

That's very odd about the shortcut! You're sure it's not been created somewhere weird & unexpected you wouldn't normally look, like the bottom right corner?

A missing shortcut isn't something we've heard about, easy to sort out as you say in the email, perhaps we should add some kind of logging to the installer in future to help iron this one out!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

Thread Information