Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Register V 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bireli View Post
    I have Neck Diagrams standard, so i bought ND2 standard , upgrade is working.
    I have bought ND2 Pro upgrade too, but it's not working, can you help me please ?
    Hi Bireli,

The ND2 Pro Upgrade is to upgrade from ND1 Pro! So that's expected that it won't work to upgrade from ND2 Standard..

What you need is the upgrade from ND2 Standard Tier to Pro, which you can order from this store page:

- http://sites.fastspring.com/neckdiag...rdtoproupgrade

Please email us at our Support email address and provide details of your incorrect order and we'll get that one refunded for you!
    Justin
    Author of Neck Diagrams

So I bought ND 1 Pro and was told I would get the free upgrade to ND 2. My registration code is not working on the version I d/l from the email link. Did I d/l the correct version?

Also, should I d/l the program into the same folder as ND 1? Or should it be a separate folder?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by wsr35 View Post
    So I bought ND 1 Pro and was told I would get the free upgrade to ND 2. My registration code is not working on the version I d/l from the email link. Did I d/l the correct version?
    Also, should I d/l the program into the same folder as ND 1? Or should it be a separate folder?
    Thank you in advance!
    Hi

I know this was resolved some time ago after you contacted support directly but just wanted to reply here so users can see we are resolving such issues and to also highlight how contacting support directly is a better approach with things like this.

Regards

Thread Information